Skip to content
- Develop and issue technical guidelines on Environmental Sanitation Management.
- Initiate and apply engineering techniques and concepts in the solution of Environmental Sanitation problems.
- Provide technical input for the promotion of public education on Environmental Sanitation.
- Monitor and evaluate solid Waste Management services and advise on their improvement and sustainability.
- Evaluate the performance and utilization of water and sanitation facilities.
- Provide technical advice for the formulation of Environmental Sanitation polices.
- Advise on all aspects of Environmental Sanitation, Protection and Occupational safety.
- Enforce compliance with engineering standards for Environmental Sanitation infrastructure and services.
- Conduct research, data collection, and documentation of Environmental Sanitation services and facilities.